Northern Beaches Breakers
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES 2017/18 Futsal Season
All members wishing to participate in a Football NSW Run Competition are required to register through the National Online Registration Database, MyFootballClub.
Please follow the following instructions to register online:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
(if you’re registering as a Coach or Volunteer you can click on one of the other buttons, however all buttons lead to the same login link)
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or create an FFA account
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact and personal details if necessary, making sure to take note of mandatory questions (these will have a * next to them)
- On the next screen, if there is already a Club name in step 1 that is not the Club you are registering to for 2016 remove this and then being to enter the club name “Northern Beaches”. Our Full Club name as it appears in MyFootballClub is Northern Beaches Breakers
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the relevant Registration role (Coach, Volunteer or Player).
NB: If you are registering as a Players and this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies to you.
- Click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”.
- If there is a dollar value attached to your registration you will need to click on the “Manual Payment” button. If there is no value attached to your registration (i.e non-playing roles or 1st Grade Registration) then you will not see this screen.
The paid status of your registration will not necessarily be reflected in the system as financials are managed by the Club outside of the registration portal.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted to your Club.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
Football NSW Staff:
(02) 8814 4449 firstname.lastname@example.org (email business hours, after hours and weekends)
(02) 8814 4448 email@example.com (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
FFA MFC Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 firstname.lastname@example.org